2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

XD

2011-06-03_23-09-02_768_Small_.jpg

T:how come i dont know anything about you being in a tub full of guys?
Me: you should, you were dating me at the time
T: oh, that was carlisle
[/conversation]

...aparently that actually makes it ok.... its like vegas....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...aparently that actually makes it ok.... its like vegas....

however, what happens at carlisle, doesnt stay at carlisle. it ends up splattered all over the net, and ends up as a t shirt! :D

however, what happens at carlisle, doesnt stay at carlisle. it ends up splattered all over the net, and ends up as a t shirt! :D

"I went to Carlisle and all I got was a tshirt with Tara eating a bagel on it."

I can't wait!! Must search parking lots for change!

I totally forgot about the tub thing. Good times, good times.

Vacation request accepted! I'm taking a 5 day weekend for this so I'm not a zombie like normal.

i took june 1st through the 11th.... :D

i just had this thought. why is it when ever we all do a group pic, we all look like hoodlums?

129 more days!

im not even wearing a hood in that pic...

wtf? wanted to register, and they now want a credit card? i thought they took paypal as well. hell, most of you know the luck i have with them there.

btw, jay, still have smoothie in your shoe?

wtf? wanted to register, and they now want a credit card? i thought they took paypal as well. hell, most of you know the luck i have with them there.

btw, jay, still have smoothie in your shoe?

Can't remember seeing a paypal thinger last year, I paid by Visa last year....

Well boys and girls I'm register and paid for at the show and have already made my reservation for the hotel

And modifications have already gotten started and in progress

Where I'll be @ Carlisle:
252449_1754656952457_1419944110_31480709_1816707_n.jpg

And some "leftovers"

251005_1757977675473_1419944110_31485499_1291788_n.jpg

holidays, done. room...booked. evil....registered. bugs in evil....well....close to being worked out. didnt book anything up at rausch however. ben told me to leave it till we all get there

Got some parts on order. Hopefully I will have most of what I want done to my X and then I'll sign up. =D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribing, and hopefully i'll be signing up in a little bit. Looks like a blast.

Back