Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2012 XLT Finally In.......

Discussion in '2018 - 2019 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads' started by dugduggooddugdug, November 17, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. dugduggooddugdug

dugduggooddugdug New Member

City, State:
    Sacramento, Ca.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2012 Ford Explorer XLT
    Hi all,

Dealer called this afternoon to say my new 2012 XLT has finally arrived. Build date was Nov. 2, and was shipped via rail on Nov. 4, so 13 days from Chicago to Sacramento, Ca....Bout what I expected. Dealer said they need tomorrow to install some of dealer installed options and do their PDI stuff. Since my vehicle is a order through a fleet fulfillment company, I cannot pick it up to Monday morning. Kinda sucks but is what it is...Was ordered on Aug. 23 and I said no way when I was told it would be around Nov. 28 before I would get it (thought it would be closer to 10 weeks). Turns out 12 weeks were about right..

2. Support EF

Elite Explorer 2 for 1 Sale! $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Lhymes

Lhymes Active Member

2016 Explorer Platinum
  4. dugduggooddugdug

dugduggooddugdug New Member

City, State:
    Sacramento, Ca.
    2012 Ford Explorer XLT
    So close I can taste it.....

5. Falcor00

Falcor00 Member

City, State:
    Texas
    2012 Explorer Limited
    Almost there! Congrats! I searched the forum for a delivery checklist and took it with me to make sure I checked EVERYTHING out.. I would recommend considering doing that!