• Register Today It's free!

2013 Ford Explorer Sport

Matrix848

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Picked up my Sport this morning and so far I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to break it in and start towing with this beast!

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_25461.jpg

IMG_25541.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Picked up my Sport this morning and so far I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to break it in and start towing with this beast!

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_25461.jpg

IMG_25541.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

thanks for the pictures!!!! While im waiting for mine, i'll just keep looking at yours! Mine will look just like yours

I second that, thanks for the great pictures and Congratulations on your new ride!!! I love those second row bucket seats : -)

congrats

Picked up my Sport this morning and so far I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to break it in and start towing with this beast!...

Wow, what a stunner, Matrix848! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. If you ever need my assistance in the future, you know where to find me. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Nice, I just picked mine up at the dealer last night. When it stops raining i'll take a few pictures of it.

Thanks everyone!

So after a day of ownership and approx. 200km I'm quite pleased with my purchase. Not only does the car look amazing it performs how I expected. This is by no means a high performance vehicle but it's an excellent compromise between style/comfort and performance. My primary reason for buying was for long distance driving, comfort, and towing.

Still getting used to and setting up all the options but coming from a 335 and Q5 I have to say this is the most technology I've had in a car :)

Couple things that bother me (all very minor):

1. Horn Chirp Issue
2. Lack of a 2nd row console option (knew this going in, I'm going to go crazy until I find a solution to this!)
3. Should have come with cross bars, HID and LED interior lights

It drives extremely well and is pretty damn quiet. I am impressed so far, never figured I'd own a Ford :)

Looking forward to a heavy snowfall and see how it performs in the snow and come spring towing the boat for some fishing!

Nice, I just picked mine up at the dealer last night. When it stops raining i'll take a few pictures of it.

Picked mine up on Monday. Didn't even want to take it out into the rain today. :D
Had no choice though.

Beautiful car Matrix. I went with the white because I liked the contrast with the trim and my last 2 Explorers were black.

Choosing between white or black was not easy :) I am happy I went with the black but I'm certain there was no logical reason behind it except maybe it contrasts with my white motorcycle lol. I'm happy and that's all that counts and I'm sure you will be too haha

Picked up my Explorer Sport this afternoon, haven't really drove it at all except to bring it home. Sat in it tonight and played with all the bells, whistles and BUTTONS, lots of buttons... :D

Anyway, looking to mod it with a CAI, exhaust a tune and maybe a 100 shot of giggle gas. Putting it on the dyno (DynoJet) this Friday for some base numbers.

Regards,
Dusty

EDIT: BTW, it's a white one...

Ex Sport

It was a big week for Ford Explorer Sports. I picked mine up Tuesday night. Love it so far...Black just like yours!

Picked mine up on Monday. Didn't even want to take it out into the rain today. :D
Had no choice though.

Picked up my Explorer Sport this afternoon, haven't really drove it at all except to bring it home...

It was a big week for Ford Explorer Sports. I picked mine up Tuesday night. Love it so far...Black just like yours!

Congratulations everyone! I'm thrilled to see that so many of you are now cruisin' around in your new Explorers. I have to insist, though, that we get more pictures up here, pronto! :D

Crystal

Here's mine, sorry about the crummy iPhone pics...

image_zpsf3a78e81.jpg

image_zpsfdf77ccd.jpg

image_zps27bfab96.jpg

Nice "Sport"!:thumbsup: Congratulations!!!

Looks great! Going to break mine in some more before looking into any performance mods.

On deck though is HIDs, rear bumper protector, and interior LED's

Expecting a little bit of snow this weekend so I guess I'll throw on the winters and try em out :)

Back