2016 Ford Explorer vs Jeep Grand Cherokee | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Ford Explorer vs Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thanks for reminding me, yet something else I hate the vibrating steering wheel. I could make a case that things like that which startle the driver are dangerous in itself.
Have you driven one of the new model Yukon/Tahoes? The entire seat vibrates as an alert to certain conditions. It is defeatable, but it is alarming to say the very least. Nice vehicles, though. Enormous.

Have you driven one of the new model Yukon/Tahoes? The entire seat vibrates as an alert to certain conditions. It is defeatable, but it is alarming to say the very least. Nice vehicles, though. Enormous.

I built and priced a Denali but meh not much closer to the ground than my existing truck really. Ford Performance damn them keep distracting me with things like the Raptor, GT350, and Focus RS.

I built and priced a Denali but meh not much closer to the ground than my existing truck really. Ford Performance damn them keep distracting me with things like the Raptor, GT350, and Focus RS.
Denalis are really expensive, too. There are a lot of great choices at $75,000.

Back