2019 Ford Ranger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 Ford Ranger

would you buy this truck when its availible?

• Total voters

GOOSEBOY

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 ford falcon
as many of you ford ranger fans know the latest ford ranger is due to hit your shores (USA) in 2019.
this is a basic rundown if you didnt know or have heard the truck was making a comeback...
lets start with the engine.
- 3.2 litre diesel which is also shared with the current model transit
with 6 speed manual or automatic
- for usa only ecoboost 2.3 from the mustang is a option if you dont want diesel
- 2 and 4 wheel drive are availible
- the ranger was designed in australia but built thailand.
- single, extended and double cabs are availible.
- double cab seats a max of 5 adults

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribing :popcorn:
go to youtube and type in: mighty car mods ford ranger in New Zealand. that's the same truck that will be coming to the USA shores... just steering on the opposite side.

Do you have any links that support your theory that this will be sent to the States?

On a side note and off topic, I actually have stuff published in couple mags down there, unrelated to Rangers.

Do you have any links that support your theory that this will be sent to the States?

On a side note and off topic, I actually have stuff published in couple mags down there, unrelated to Rangers.
yes I've heard from a few credible websites like wheels (australia) magazine yes the ranger is already availible here in new zealand and australia.

They can be sold in every Country in the World...it doesn't mean we will ever see it sold here in the States.

You left out the most important part, price of the new Ranger. BTW no I will keep my 2000, I think the Ranger sold in the rest of the world is ugly.

I wouldn't call it a comeback, ford just recycled the name for a new truck.

I wouldn't call it a comeback, ford just recycled the name for a new truck.
ford australia has been using the name ranger since late early 2000s its nothing new to ford

Back