Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2020 Ford Bronco!!

Discussion in '2020+ Bronco 6th Generation Bronco' started by 410Fortune, August 15, 2018.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Rick

Rick Pumpkin Pilot Staff Member Admin Elite Explorer

Media:
    Albums:
    City, State:
    Wayoutin, Aridzona
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '93 XL Pumpkin Edition
    Callsign:
    AB7FH
    I read that the only available engine will be the 4cyl that's in the Ranger :(

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Runnin'OnEmpty

Runnin'OnEmpty Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Southeast USA
    2000 Sport
    Ford is bringing out a completely redesigned Escape for 2020, and I read that the "Baby" Bronco
    would be based on it...? Also that the Baby would come out first, and precede the Ranger based
    Bronco by about 2 months. Don't know how accurate this is. I wish Ford would give more info on
    these Broncos and not keep them so secret. It's not like they're unique, the market is already
    flooded with these type vehicles.

4. 410Fortune

410Fortune River season Staff Member Moderator

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    You cant reveal the new truck until the official reveal? That's just silly
    Ford has been getting free publicity like daily from people who have "spy photos" or new info about the 2020 Bronco release...they are loving this!

I did see a patent Ford has the other day for tube doors with air bags inside of them....that would be pretty interesting since I do not think doors have airbags in them now, so why put them in tube doors?

Im curious to see the two broncos they come out with, I love all this hype....they better live up to it!!