Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2K2 Dog/Pet Cargo Divider on LTD

Discussion in 'Modified Explorations!!' started by Oh Adjr, September 27, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Oh Adjr

Oh Adjr New Member

City, State:
      Charlottesville, Va
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002b Ltd
      Just got back from the dealer with the official Ford Explorer/Mountaineer 2002 "Pet Restraint" divider for my LTD. I wanted it to fit properly because I've got a chunky pooch so I coughed up the extra dough. Problem is... It doesn't fit :mad:

The psgr side interior or the LTD cargo area is larger than the driver's because it houses the subwoofer. Not only that it mounts at the windows - about 10 inches from the rear head rests :rolleyes:

I called the 800 no service number only to find that Ford printed up the wrong subcontractor number :confused:

So... I called the dealer where I got it. Their reference lists no distinction betw the LTD and the standard :rolleyes: They suggested I check out noboundries.com and check with them since Ford is getting away from the aftermarket business. Ok, but I coundn't find them online :(

To make a long story short - since I'm running out of smilies - Does anyone have a suggestion an an alternate model/suppier?

Thanks for listening.

Paul

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.