32" Super swampers fitment + rims questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

32" Super swampers fitment + rims questions

Please don't flame me for not reading the stickeys .. I did thoroughly.... my question is should I be able to fit 32v11.50 super swamper tsl's with a two inch lift(spacer/shackle) ? I doNT have a problem going to town with a sawzall im just lookingg for a ball park estimate of what it will require ... also I'm getting these tires Brandnew for $550 only downside Is I have to find new rims because these are 16"

I'm wondering what size RIM.... back spacing and width would b ideal???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not to thread jack but where'd you get the tires?

craigslist ... near wellington ... brandnew with stickers $500 :D less than half off retail

any idea where i can find a set of rims ? 5x4.5 ideally 8" wide with 2-3" of backspacing ... for $200 or less ... possibly 250 if they are in really good condition/look cool

craigslist ... near wellington ... brandnew with stickers $500 :D less than half off retail

any idea where i can find a set of rims ? 5x4.5 ideally 8" wide with 2-3" of backspacing ... for $200 or less ... possibly 250 if they are in really good condition/look cool

i noticed u were in ohio ... i was the member of a probe forumn .... and one time i was talking about a good deal i was about pick up off of craigslist when another forumn member beat me there....lol thats y i waited untill they were on my trailer before i answered ur question of where i was getting them lol

search for a second or third gen ... because they are 16's. get some cragar soft 8's, if you shop hard enough for them you can pry have them shipped to your door in i'd say under 260. pics when they're done !!!!

You know, I always hear about people getting insane deals like that on Craigslist, but I haven't found anything near to being that good of a deal. Post some pictures of them on your truck!

search for a second or third gen ... because they are 16's. get some cragar soft 8's, if you shop hard enough for them you can pry have them shipped to your door in i'd say under 260. pics when they're done !!!!

I doubt third gen rims would work ... cause my first gen has the hubs that stick out ... and all the second gens ive seen have had 15"

They are on :) ..Tbanks for the help everybody .... went with cragar v5's 16x8's

I'm gonna start a build thread soon

dammit man post some pics !!! dont keep us in suspense !!!

Back