Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 114 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Road trip to San Pedro Martir Mountains

Went to a road trip with family to the highest point in Baja (a little bit more than 10K fts)...

IMG-20110702-00582.jpg

IMG-20110703-00609.jpg

IMG-20110702-00588.jpg

This is the highest point, Picacho del Diablo ("Devil's peak")
IMG-20110703-00626.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome pic's Fofo!

I bought that grille off of ebay. The upper one (which I have) was actually a grille overlay. So I bought a stock grille from this guy who lives a few streets away and just dremeled it out until I had the outter shell.

They do make a bumper insert.

Thats exactly the method I used Nate. :thumbsup:

@TheTurk - I got mine off ebay seller billetanything. Another ebay seller shopzies also had them.

Thats exactly the method I used Nate. :thumbsup:

@TheTurk - I got mine off ebay seller billetanything. Another ebay seller shopzies also had them.

I got mine from shopzies. I actually thought this upper one was a full grille, but after seeing it was an overlay I just cursed for 5 minutes about the price and called the guy with the stock grille.

manjina and NHarris thank you for the links guys :thumbsup:
and yes its pretty pricey but ill get the lower one next week hopefully

A 2.25 front, 1.75 rear btf lift will level out the stance of your explorer and allow you to run a 33" tire. The btf lift was $250 iirc
keep in mind that you can not fit a 33" on the stock rims without wheel spacers, or just get aftermarlet rims with enough back spacing and offset

N.gardner has a 2.25 front, 1.75 rear btf lift with 33" tires on 16" rims
1441908c.jpg
Are you sure that's just the BTF lift? No BL?

Are you sure that's just the BTF lift? No BL?

he has no body lift. I beleive he said to run 33's he is using a wheel spacers. If I am wrong, correct me.

Nate. Im pretty sure his rims are 0 offset, which would give him plenty of room between the tire and the steering knuckle to clear a 33" but I think he has/had rubbing in the front fenderwells iirc

Also, the underglow kit has 7 basic colors which can make 343 different color variations

Nate. Im pretty sure his rims are 0 offset, which would give him plenty of room between the tire and the steering knuckle to clear a 33" but I think he has/had rubbing in the front fenderwells iirc

Also, the underglow kit has 7 basic colors which can make 343 different color variations

Want to send me that underglow kit? :D J/K

Yep, you are correct on his Explorer. I just checked a post he had from a while back. My bad :p:

Got a new roof rack :D

010-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

As always, sorry for the millions of pics!!

Got a new roof rack :D

As always, sorry for the millions of pics!!

No need to apologize! That thing looks sweet! :eek:

X2!!!! Definitely no need to say sorry and definitely look's bloody awesome!!!!!!!!!

Thats a clean looking rack for an even cleaner ex! Is she going to start seeing dirt or mud now?

Thanks everyone! she sure is, Kazer; going to the august 6th central texas meet and run, so i'll be sure to post up some after pictures. =)

x3!!! great pics :p: I always wanted to post this but now it looks out of context due to Kazer's comment... :D

Your X looks pretty cool and clean man, I saw a Rola rack on Costco for less than $120 bucks but I didn't wanted to buy it because I wasn't sure about the look... but these pics make me go and get one, also the price is very low compare to the internet prices..

Keep it up 43!!

Thank you fofopirata. :) I found this one on ebay for 108 bucks, pretty good and it was the exact size i needed.:thumbsup:

Looks darn good 43!

STU

I love the look now i have too manyu great ideas for the x and nowhere near the amount of money i need

fofo i just got the rola ill put a pic up later

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds good gamecocks.... I believe that yours will look great with the 3" bl...

I will be waiting the pics:D

Back