Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 228 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here is another approach. [THREAD=223324] Custom Colored Emblem [/THREAD]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh how badly i miss the snow :(
IMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

this is with a spacer lift and body lift, so the snow is deeper than it looks

Just finished up the grill emblem, now waiting for the tailgate emblem to dry.

21910486368047128821198.jpg

Just took some recent pic's and thought I'd post em up. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with how the Explorer is looking these days.

get-attachmentaspx1212.jpg

get-attachmentaspx1515215.jpg

By far my favorite stance and expo on this site! great job Hbrichman!

I'm also running the 255/75R17 BFG MT KM1's... I've got 30mm wheel spacers too...

I'm Thinking About Powder Coating My Stock 17s, About How Much Did It Cost.?

hitithard... I want your Ex
Your explorer is how I envisioned mine when I first saw it
mind you my explorer came from New York, I bought it without ever seeing it in person

I love love love the ideas I am getting from all the members. Winter Fog light project coming up! any suggestions?

andywaag2.JPG

i went onto the sand today only to find out that my 4wd doesn't work after 7 hours i paid $200 for a wreckers part and its fixed now! heres some pictures of today taken on my phone camera :).
schoolies2.jpg

schoolies-1.jpg

redaxer, what tint did you put on the fronts? they are perfect

redaxer, what tint did you put on the fronts? they are perfect

hey andy, i just used some vht night shade on the badge, not to much just enough to black it out, it was what i had left over from my lights on my other car :).

hey andy, i just used some vht night shade on the badge, not to much just enough to black it out, it was what i had left over from my lights on my other car :).

oh snap, didn't even realize you smoked out your badge, sweet job! i was referring to your front windows actually....i just ordered some 20% precut Rvinyl for my fronts, (14.99 Amazon) gonna try it myself. hope i have some left over for the badges.

oh snap, didn't even realize you smoked out your badge, sweet job! i was referring to your front windows actually....i just ordered some 20% precut Rvinyl for my fronts, (14.99 Amazon) gonna try it myself. hope i have some left over for the badges.
haha my bad, as far as i know its the factory window tint in australia from ford its self, it is 20% tint, really good tho, it blocks out most of the sunlight just enough in to light the interior :)

new 1.5 inch wheel spacers with 265/70/16 cooper discoverer at3's
14362_10151255758771406_1857378036_n.jpg

explorer shotguns and subs..... nothing better
44536_10151236559721406_1996849575_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back