• Register Today It's free!

4 12" Subwoofer Box

karter74

Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Navajo
I am planning on building a box that fits 4 12" subs. I'm new to building boxes and I know I need about 1cu. ft. in each space for each sub. Any suggestions on how to construct the box?(ie all in a row facing up like \ _ _ / with a sub in each space, or all facing toward the hatch?) Thanks, and any plans you might have would be very helpful!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've seen a box like this...

\ / \ /

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=150767&page=4

but i'd have to say this is the coolest IMO...

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=109195&page=3

well nevermind he took the pictures off... it was a large box that filled up most of the back cargo. it was closed on all sides with maybe a 15in hole in the top with a fiberglass cover. Inside there were 4 triangles in the corner making for smaller compartments pointed a lil up and towards the middle. Each one had a 12 inch sub, it looked sweet

i have a box for 4 12's for sale... would you be interested in buying it?

here are some pics of the box...
200810_4.jpg
200810_3.jpg
200810_1.jpg
200810_11.jpg

i can make the pics bigger if you want or are interested in a closer view.

Also, psychotic, looking at your info on the left, you are located very close to me, maybe sometime we should check out each others rides!

Yeah, I went to their last meeting, perhaps we have already met?

Nevermind, I know I haven't met you cause I would remember seeing your X there. What's your screen name at KCArea Explorers?

my name over there is psychotic ;)

Back