For Sale - 4 Mickey Thompson 36x15.50R18 + Wheels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 4 Mickey Thompson 36x15.50R18 + Wheels

For sale are 4 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial Tires 375/60/R18 (36"x15.5"R18) + 4 Mickey Thompson Classic II 18"x10" Wheels with 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern and 4-1/2" backspacing. Tires are like new with VERY few miles on them. If I had to guess, I would say 90%+ tread life. Just check out the pics. The wheels could use some polishing, but with a little elbow grease they will shine. The wheels will include the original chrome center caps. I also have available (4) 1-1/2" wheel spacers (5x4.5) if you need them for more wheel clearance under your truck. (I needed them with my lifted Explorer Sport Trac). I will sell the tires without the wheels, but will not sell the wheels without the tires.

Four Wheels + Four Tires = $1400
Four Tires Only = $1100
Four 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers = $80

Local Pickup Only, no shipping. (I'm located in Unionville, Virginia...about 40 minutes west of Fredericksburg)

(I have to get new wheels/tires for my SAS, that's the only reason these are up for sale. So, if you really want to see my truck with a solid axle and 37's this is how you could contribute :p: j/k)

still have the spacers?

Back