• Register Today It's free!

4" Superlift Install

redemption5525

Reaction score
City, State
colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 xlt
Wondering if anyone has done a write up of a 4" superlift install, or knows what all is needed. In colorado, is there anyone on here from colorado that knows how too install a superlift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i installed my kit in about a day and a half it was not that bad to put in

its a fairly straight forward install. if im down in denver while youre working on it, i could give a hand. soak EVERY bolt for 2-3 before you plan on installing. should need just the basic tools, set of sockets/air tools, 4 jackstands, axle net socket (32mm), and something to release the torsion bars. check out my ghetto torsion puller that worked very well http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199012

its a fairly straight forward install. if im down in denver while youre working on it, i could give a hand. soak EVERY bolt for 2-3 before you plan on installing. should need just the basic tools, set of sockets/air tools, 4 jackstands, axle net socket (32mm), and something to release the torsion bars. check out my ghetto torsion puller that worked very well http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199012

That would be nice, I dont have the kit yet, dunno exactly when I am going to buy it, just wanted to make sure it was something I could attempt to do myself. I also want to install the performance acessories body lift. Something I can also do myself

...This is from the second link...;)

"Pictures Of Finished Products

Note: not all pictures consist of just the 4" lift!"

....and he scores....:biggthump

....You must admit, that is a rare find when you are looking for parts...;)

hmm what the hell else do those have besides the 4 inch lift lol? 3 inch body lift too? FROADER,TBARS4... I want to buy you puppies, or make a house payment for you. !!! THANK YOU !!

Hahaha Have one named Moose that we just bought,
boston_terrier_puppy_1.jpg
(this one)

Back