4th Gen Parts - Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Sway Bar Links, Sway Bar Bushings | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4th Gen Parts - Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Sway Bar Links, Sway Bar Bushings

You could consider this a "front end kit" minus the upper ball joint. (I don't have uppers with this package, because I had the BTF Fab UCA's with the uniball ball joint ready to be installed with all this)

Bought this stuff brand new on RockAuto, all good quality Moog parts. (I personally go with Moog over any other brand. Love their problem solver line, and have never had any issues)

This includes:
*Lower Ball Joints (2) # MOG K80771
Tie Rod Ends (2) # MOG ES80786
Sway Bar End Links (2) # MOG K700542 (These seem to fix the problem the OEM's have from breaking)
Sway Bar Bushings (Front) # MOG K200520

Total cost was around $120 shipped. I was planning on just giving them to the dealer when I turn my Explorer back in, but he doesn't want them, so ill throw them up here. All the parts are BRAND NEW. Been sitting in the box in my utility room since I ordered them in April/May.

Asking $80 shipped OBO.

AC984FE0-F957-4FD8-B10E-B468A869CFF9_zpssw5y9ctp.jpg

I took just one of each part out for a picture, except the ball joint.
04C9FDBC-9925-4401-B356-DAE073482433_zpsjucxvtgl.jpg

*Here you can see the difference in the boot. The joint IS THE SAME! One just has their updated boot, see below.
EC1A2A75-0549-46EC-B46C-92145445F26D_zpsx7hskkss.jpg

5D133F48-C381-461B-8E3B-788C6FF95BE2_zpsge2scyyk.jpg

*I just found this out when I took the parts out to take pictures. One of the lower ball joints has Moog's new improved design boot. The boot is not exposed and able to be cracked/poked/ripped like the normal joints. The joint is absolutely the same, but I got one of each. (One of the standard style and then the new "bootless" looking one. (See pics) They are EXACTLY the same, and can be used on either side with either one. (It even says on the paperwork, its the same thing, and can be used with either design mix or match)

Price dropped!

Still available!

Back