Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

5.5"-6" suspension lift parts list

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by ajevenson, October 8, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. ajevenson

ajevenson Active Member

City, State:
      Calgary, AB
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 XLT
      I'm attempting to gather all the pieces to do a 5.5"-6" suspension lift. Has anyone got a parts list from superlift, skyjacker or other that defines/describes all the peices you get from them when you order it? If you do could you scan it and post back here?
      Thanks,

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. TwoToneX

TwoToneX my pockets hurt Elite Explorer

City, State:
      broomfield, co
      '90 XLT 4x4
      I found one on the Superlift website that listed all the part numbers and items. I would show you where it is, but I lost the bookmark and I'm REALLY lazy right now :D You might want to check all the sites first...

4. ajevenson

ajevenson Active Member

City, State:
      Calgary, AB
      '92 XLT
      Ya I found that PDF thing too. But I see a lot of little pieces, nut and bolts etc that arnt listed. I'm trying to piece this set together so I have to actually go out and find all the correct nuts, bolts and other little stuff.

5. X-1

X-1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      native Floridian
      94 sport
      If you order Radius arm kit stage two, and pivot arm kit, and coils, those should come with hardware, from skyjacker.