For Sale - 5R55 Deep Aluminum Pan w/ Dipstick | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 5R55 Deep Aluminum Pan w/ Dipstick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump...still have the pan brand new in box

I see that this has been for sale for quite a while. Would you take $130 shipped for it?
Send me a PM if you're interested.

bump to the top.... still selling the pan complete with the dipstick

I live in NJ. I would like to offer you $150 for it.I could pick it up from you in Queens. No insult intended on offer, just most I can afford. Thought I ask in case you might be interested.
Thanks
-V

I live in NJ. I would like to offer you $150 for it.I could pick it up from you in Queens. No insult intended on offer, just most I can afford. Thought I ask in case you might be interested.
Thanks
-V

I replied back to your pm and have not yet received a reply .. Anyways ill do $200 picked up

Price is lowered ... $200 plus shipping if it has to be

Im betting the problem is the cost of shippimg. Too bad really. I know I'd snap it up if I were close. Im surprised someone in your area hasn't taken you up on your offer.

Please delete.

Im betting the problem is the cost of shippimg. Too bad really. I know I'd snap it up if I were close. Im surprised someone in your area hasn't taken you up on your offer.

i have someone that wants it but pm him again and no answer...the problem is that if someone is even interested in it they dont say anything...any deal can be worked out...thanks for the reply

Doe the harbor freight ad come with it? :D

Anyways I am possibly interested, how much would shipping be to 54479?

Thanks.

bump...still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back