Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

5r55w solenoid pack compatibility

Discussion in 'Transmissions & Transfer Cases' started by MountaineerMan03, October 25, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. MountaineerMan03

MountaineerMan03 New Member

City, State:
    Greenville, S.C.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 mountaineer sohc 4.0
    Hey y'all can someone tell me if the 1L2Z and 1L2P solenoid packs are the same or if the 1L2P is compatible with my transmission? I have an 03 mountaineer awd 4.0 sohc with the 5r55w. I read that 02 and 03 require the non updated pack part number 1L2Z. But the only ones I can find online for less than a hundred dollars are 1L2P. I found some 1L2Z's but they are all like 250 plus.. I would like to assume that it should work the same but wanna make sure before I order one. Thanks.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Mike65

Mike65 Elite Explorer

Media:
    City, State:
    Toms River, NJ
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    00 Ranger 4x4, 99 Sport
    Welcome to the forum. Sorry I do not know but someone here should be able to answer your question.

• Like Like x 1