5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

2015 Sport / Harley Davidson Edition. Tuned, HID Headlights, LED driving lights, Fuel Custom Assult Wheels, Magnaflow exhaust
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hope this works. I picked this up yesterday for my mainly my wife but I am sure I will drive it occasionally. 32.000ish miles. In very decent shape for the miles and used. Found some scratches we didn't see at the dealer but thats what happens when you detail it with a fine tooth comb.
2lj2t92.jpg

Need to buy the bumper plugs to put in where the front plate was. Otherwise, no mods really planned for it. Just driving it. I did a full top to bottom detail which took all of 8 hours with all the steps involved.

I picked up this new to me 2016 xSport. I can’t wait to start the mods.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Nevermind, you can’t link off of FB.

I picked up this new to me 2016 xSport. I can’t wait to start the mods.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Nevermind, you can’t link off of FB.
Looks like you need to update your profile unless you still have the 2011 XLT as well. You can post directly from your device with an $20 Elite membership. Get one now and it is good for 2 years as mentioned at the top of the page. That was you don't have to try and find a 3rd party hosting site and hope it doesn't change its policy like Photobucket did.

Peter

Thanks Peter. I do have both actually. Replaced the wife’s MDX with the xSport.

Thanks for signing up with the Elite membership. It also goes to support the site and your photos are saved to the Forum servers and won't disappear.:thumbsup:
Nice looking Sport and photos BTW.

Peter

Which H&R Lowering Spring set did you go with? How much is it lowered front and rear? Did you put the springs on yourself? If so, how difficult was it?

Last edited:

Do you have the part number for the K&N drop in?

I would suggest an AEM dryflow drop-in (#28-20395) instead of the K&N. There have been many reports of the oil on the K&N causing issues with the Mass Air Sensor.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back