'66 Mustang Restomod Log | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'66 Mustang Restomod Log

sn0border88 said:
Jeff, definatly the 1st set. But be careful, fish go crazy when they see shiny metal objects like that. Who knows what could happen. :p

I think we need to do some detoothing so she doesn't hurt the paint.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sn0border88 said:
Jeff, definatly the 1st set. But be careful, fish go crazy when they see shiny metal objects like that. Who knows what could happen. :p

I hope you're bringing track shoes next time you're around Lindsy....cause I feel a major case of someone "spasing" out on you if you don't run fast enough... :D

IAmTodd said:
I think we need to do some detoothing so she doesn't hurt the paint.

:D :p BAHAHAA

im not worried, her crosshairs will be set on ben. :D

Who says I can't get alla you at once? You guys gotta sleep sometime....

I think I should head up to Plaza Ford and hand out embarassing picturs of Lindsy to all her co-workers today :D

Nice knowing you ben! :p

It's really for me hard not to turn this into a vindictively nasty thread and steal the spotlight from Jeff's '66, Ben- I hope you realize this. Suffice to say I'm still VERY VERY angry with you for bringing that stupid picture up here :fire: There's a time and place for jokes... that time and place is not EVERY. OTHER. DAY.

Jeff, I like the chrome torq-thrusts!

Spas said:
There's a time and place for jokes... that time and place is not EVERY. OTHER. DAY.

HAHAHA...

Says who?

Spas said:
It's really for me hard not to turn this into a vindictively nasty thread and steal the spotlight from Jeff's '66, Ben- I hope you realize this. Suffice to say I'm still VERY VERY angry with you for bringing that stupid picture up here :fire: There's a time and place for jokes... that time and place is not EVERY. OTHER. DAY.

Jeff, I like the chrome torq-thrusts!

yeah I agree.. I remember you saying your co-worker found the picture in the trash.. I wouldn't dare do that stunt again at Plaza since jokes in there can often go past their lifespan. Plus not to mention, I'm sure you aren't proud of those pictures.

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pix as a teaser..tired and going to bed..been a looonnngg day. :D I'll put up more later.

Mustangdone.jpg

OMG It's beautiful :eek: Sue is sooooo lucky!!

WOW! just WOW!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jeff - can't wait for more pics :confused:

WOW.

Thats all really. Those wheels really set it off.

WooWoo! Lookit that little monster!! :thumbsup: I know it rained cats and dogs here yesterday, did you trailer it home or drive??

*cues ZZ Top cassette*

[ZZ Top Music] "Do you remember back in 1966, country Jesus......[/ZZ Top Music]

Just incredible Jeff, that car is AWSOME, I know for a fact that picture just don't do this car justice at ALL!

I have the same Sony CD change in my F150 so I could have the factory radio and still listen to my techno music.

Good thing you didn't use the Tri-Y headers, they are just plain junk.

I also like the horizontal chrome grille too, this comes from a guy that absolutly hates chrome.

Now all you have to do is get your Mach 1 back and the garage will be set now.

So where's the pic of your beautiful wife behind the wheel with that huge smile?

Seems to me a night at the drive-in theater with some necking is in order ;)

Jeff - :navajo:

Wow Jeff It looks great.. Amazing how much better it looks compared to when you first bought it. So when can I come up there for a test drive? :D (And Yes I must be on crack thinking I can test drive the 66.)

WOW!! that car is sooo Beautiful. I havent sen a 66 so clean before. You sir are one lucky guy. WOW..im in awe. Ive always wanted a car like that, and still do. Have fun with it.

Did I ever tell you I would be happy to let you work on my vehicles?

That car is insane, I would put it under glass and rub the glass with diapers.

Nicely done!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, that looks amazing. They did an awesome job. Yesterday, I went to look at an old 69 Fastback but it just recently went to the junkyard. :( I guess it's a good thing, because I would probably end up in debt for the next 10 years fixing it up to make it half as nice as that. :D So I'm back to the debate of early 90s 5.0 stang vs. mid to late 90s 7.3 diesel f250/350 vs. bagged Ranger. :)

Back