• Register Today It's free!

7" touch screen recievers

rurso684

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 SPORT TRAC XLT
Does anyone know of any medium priced in dash 7" touch screens? maybe about 200-250$$?? I was looking at some pioneer models but they are over 400 plus instalation fees. There seems to be alot of cheap models but I am not sure if they are worth buying or if they are any good.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my gf got one from Walmart.... Can't remember how much, it's touch screen, dvd, even has Ipod control on it... it's not too bad, has the occasional glitch that drives her insane (you have to push the display button to show the time all the time, but sometimes it makes the screen open)

It's made by dual... CLICKY

Si

if you just want to have a 7" to have a 7" then a BOSS, JENSEN, or KENWOOD will get you close to that price range. But, you get what you pay for in not only sound quality but also longevity. I'd save a littel longer and go with a pioneer.

That Dual one has bluetooth aswell, but it's not worth a carrot.... you can't hear anyone when they call.

Si

I was just installing this one to day I got it for $170 I am not finish I have to fill the cap to side of the player.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...90&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=

IMG_2559.jpg

On this on the bluetooth works great al works but not the stearing wheel option.

Amazon has a coupon code running right now that give you 30% off a Pioneer Awesome Deal!!!!

Use Promo Code: VRCBKCX6

Pionner AVH-P3200BT
List $500
Sale $445
30% off (133.50)
Free 2 day Shipping $0
Tax $0

Total $311.50 :eek:

$100 bucks more then the wally world special

Back