For Sale - 91-94 Warn Brushguard & Winch Mount | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 91-94 Warn Brushguard & Winch Mount

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I have a Warn Trans4mer Brush Guard and winch mount for a 1st gen Explorer up for sale. This is no longer made and somewhat rare as I haven't seen too many of these. It bolts around the stock bumper to the frame and mounts a winch to the front. Your air dam needs to be notched for a bracket to fit through.

It needs new paint and it does have a few dings and trail scratches. At some point it appeared to have a low speed encounter with something on the driver side as it was slightly tweaked. I was able to straighten it out for the most part. 95% + of the hardware is there but I may have misplaced some washers, bolts or nuts while taking it apart.

It all bolts together so it will break down for shipping via UPS.

$SOLD!

I didn't get a photo of it on the parts Explorer before taking it off but here is the same thing on Jack's and Matt's Explorer:

jacklrg.jpg

jackinstall.jpg

lake1.jpg

Note that mine for sale is missing the center bar in front of the winch but is shown on the above ones. (For an additional cost I can make a new replacement bar that is very similar and ship it with this)

This is what I am selling:

IMG_20180630_155216292.jpg

IMG_20180630_154429388.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shipping to 77477?

Do you still have this winch mount for sale?

So tempted to use this as a base for the Navajo, as I want to do something similar, but don't have the heart to cut something like this up, when I can just build from scratch.

How much are you asking for the reduced price?

Can you tell me if I can even get a winch to fit that unit? What
model #'s.? if possible. Sorry about this but by the time I ship
it to Canada it gets expensive.

Ya, damn I saw one in the wrecker one day, but did'nt have
the time to get it off. Oh well, If I'm ever down there I'll let
you know.

PM'd.

bummer I didn't get in touch with you about this when you were in CO! if you're ever coming up to my neck of the woods, let me know. maybe we can make something happen.

Back