PICT2608.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 15,370
  • PICT2609.JPG
    PICT2609.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 9,382
  • PICT2610.JPG
    PICT2610.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 28,215

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how is the bump steer with those angles?

2434319_37_full.jpg

2434319_43_full.jpg

2434319_44_full.jpg

2434319_45_full.jpg

DCFC0078.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

2434319_62_full.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

how is the bump steer with those angles?

ya its noticible , gota make a new mount for the diff to raise the tracbar and then make a new tracbar or make some adjustments to the one in there

hey I had a question, im in the middle of my sas. but I am waiting on my parts to come so i can finish up the front end and am now on to the rear end. I was wondering how much lift you gained from the chevy springs and drop shackles?

just noticed you use the stock RA cros member and moved it back. kinda neat

the chev leafs and drop shackles made it sit pritty well level with the front end id say about 7-8" of lift , i took out the bottom too chev leafs and threw an add a leaf in there so they wouldnt be so stiff

and ya i used the stock crossmember, i had some 78 bronco mounts in there to begin with but the caster angle was horroble, the stock mount made it pritty much perfect

Looks pretty good, but I have a few questions.

First, how much did you drop the front coil buckets. Second, do you plan on moving you're front axle any farther forward as it looks to be about in stock position. Third, what brake lines did you use? Fourth, do you plan to keep the body lift and last, how do you like the Wildhorses arms?

Looks pretty good, but I have a few questions.

First, how much did you drop the front coil buckets. Second, do you plan on moving you're front axle any farther forward as it looks to be about in stock position. Third, what brake lines did you use? Fourth, do you plan to keep the body lift and last, how do you like the Wildhorses arms?

coil buckets are in the stock location, and i might move the axle forward in the future not to shure yet , my brake lines are russle 30" lines with thread on fittings so as i could have a ford fitting on the top and a chevy fitting on the bottom , i do plan on taking the bodylift out ill probabley do that next winter and i love the wildhorse arms might hime them one day but other than that there great

Back