For Sale - '92 Sport Supercharged, Lifted (4"), 5 speed Manual, 4x4 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale '92 Sport Supercharged, Lifted (4"), 5 speed Manual, 4x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never mind on the muffler. I'm still interested in the flares and possibly the trailer hitch. Would just like to know condition and how much. I can meet this week either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon/evening.

Sorry my computer aint working so i hate it but on my phone with this.... The flares are all flawless no scratches but of course age and the sun.... I never tryed taking the flares off but do you know how to uninstal them?

And to Josh i havent pulled the motor out yet so the cam and headers will be a while longer everything is scarce but im guaranteig everything to be less than 50% new except the auburn pro series lsd. The ported lower intake is something alot of you will overlook trust me....

Yah they're easy to take off. Just a few screws on each one. How much would you want for all 4?

I have no idea what they are worth... How soon you need or wanna get everything?

Wednesday next week is best, ill start to taking the flares and hitch off on friday/saturday. Think you might want something else while im at it?

And to Josh i havent pulled the motor out yet so the cam and headers will be a while longer everything is scarce but im guaranteig everything to be less than 50% new except the auburn pro series lsd. The ported lower intake is something alot of you will overlook trust me....
At 50% off I'd be interested in that new short block too. I'm not in a rush to get the parts, work got busy so I don't have any free time to wrench on my van.

Wednesday next week is best, ill start to taking the flares and hitch off on friday/saturday. Think you might want something else while im at it?

Would you mind posting a pic of the hitch? I want to make sure it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Those leaf springs are tempting, but I don't have space to have them laying around my garage waiting to be installed. So at the moment there's not much else I would want.

Wednesday next week is perfect. Where in Denver are you? I can meet you somewhere halfway anytime that day.

I forgot how to post pics on here....lol

Hey man. Gotta say, i dig the heck out of the wheels... but how much would you be looking for for the whole blower setup, if you decide you want to get rid of it? Thanks.

Hey man. Gotta say, i dig the heck out of the wheels... but how much would you be looking for for the whole blower setup, if you decide you want to get rid of it? Thanks.

Thinking about adapting it to a 302 5.0 enngine. Price i i havent though hard about it. Would you be interested in the brackets and piping at all? Those are the rare pieces to get for this type of motor.

Yep, I would want the whole shebang...everything to make it work...brackets, harmonic balancer, ductwork, etc.

Sure wish I could make an offer on the whole thing. We already have a 94 sport and a 96 XLT. I might be interested in the lift all together, and maybe just the front half of the lift. What would you be looking for it as a whole? And just for all the front components?

Sure wish I could make an offer on the whole thing. We already have a 94 sport and a 96 XLT. I might be interested in the lift all together, and maybe just the front half of the lift. What would you be looking for it as a whole? And just for all the front components?
I'm looking for a way to pm but I guess I been away from the site so long I forgot how to. I have no factory brackets for my explorer so I'm thinking if I take some of this and that off the rest of the truck with lift still installed can be towed to you, that way you also will know how everything look installed and saves me a headache on uninstalling things

I have pics to post I need to learn how to post pics again

Has anything been taken off the car yet? how much for that new short block?

the entire engine top end has dismantled or if that sounds too harsh uninstalled. the heads and lower intake will be dropped off at the local shop to be checked and cleaned or atleast the lower intake cleaned. Also exhaust system entirely removed but all still in bolt on fashion.

teasers...
image_zpsfwmhv5aw.jpg

image_zpszr4vxwyp.jpg

image_zpsi00jby5m.jpg
image_zpses8j3ton.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back