'93 XL on Full-width D44 and 9-inch | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'93 XL on Full-width D44 and 9-inch

Hey all, don't know why I took so long to officially register it, maybe because It will never really be done, but anyway has been officially SAS'd for a while so here it is.

The axles were from a 78 (79?) F-150

-I`d like to give special thanks to the great members and organizer's of this site for input, info and support over the years. Thanks for the stimulating conversations as well. Rick, thanks for turning me on to my addiction. Thanks anyone involved for allowing me to go to Moab with y'all in '04, actually while I think of it thanks again Jefe for helping me get my coil back in on the trail in Moab. Have I got everyone? Too many to list - You know who you are!Thanks to my wife for not complaining too much over all the money I blew. Thanks Riley for helping me with the SAS. And finally thanks FSM ;).

I did do an extensive write-up of the entire history of my mods which I have recieved many thanks for, it can be found through the link in my sig. All mods from the beginning to yesterday, so please help yourself.

I`ll put up a few pics, as if there isn't enough kicking around here already.
flexramp 1.JPG
Hope Mtn FSR sept 084.JPG
Hope Mtn FSR sept 082.JPG

Back