Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

95 explorer hydraulics

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by autofitz, September 19, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. autofitz

autofitz New Member

City, State:
      st peters MO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 explorer 4dr 4x4
      i am curious about putting hydraulics on my 95 4x4 4dr explorer. amhyd.com sells a hydraulics kit for $700. is it possible to put hydraulics on my explorer. if anyone has every done this before, tell me how it worked out.

also i want to get 20" wheels for my truck, do you think the wheels will rub the fender wells? right now i have a leaf spring lift and i cranked up the torsion bars. fell free to email me

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Hartman

Hartman Explorer Addict

City, State:
      Indianapolis, IN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1996 5.0
      Well, it certainly would not be good for your 4WD system. In fact, all that up and down motion could destroy it if you don't modify it.