95 ford explorer eddie bauer edition. seating mod! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95 ford explorer eddie bauer edition. seating mod!

rushjones94

Reaction score
City, State
Farmer City, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Eddie Baur 4x4
Ok so i m wondering if anyone has attempted or thought about converting to a front bench seat?!? 2 memebers of my family are RURAL mail carriers. And bein able to use my 4x4 would overjoy them. But its kind of a PITA to sit on a center console. And I'm a bench seat guy anyway. So if u have any ideas or anything tell me. You probably think I'm crazy, good for you. If you haven't seen this done ever, well your about to. After all..the name of my town is Farmer City. Nuff said

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Measure out and see if the Expedition bench seat will fit. If not I'm sure a town car/grand marquis/crown vic bench seat will do.

All you'd really have to do is make some brackets and drill some holes.

A ranger bench seat will bolt right in. :)

there are bench seat Explorers from the factory, but they are super rare, Ive run across 3 of them in my life. But I imagine a Ranger seat will bolt in, no sweat.

for sure you can mod it. just need a lil bit of measuring drilling and some welding and you got yourself a bench seat

Back