'95 Ranger XLT, 2.3L 2WD fixer upper | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'95 Ranger XLT, 2.3L 2WD fixer upper

Ranger95_

Reaction score
City, State
Panhandle FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Ranger 2.3L, 'A' Model
I'm new here and digging around for info, (mostly electrical to begin with) and attempting to find others solutions to my problems. Why reinvent the wheel? The gal was a pig in a poke and I bought her in non running condition and so far it's been interesting to say the least. Right out the gate I was blessed to find a roll over switch thread somewhere that got the engine running! On the other hand I had the humorous experience of having the guy at the lock shop show me the lever to push in order to remove the key :). At this point I'm going searching for electrical info for troubleshooting the oil gauge-and insturment lights as well as odometer, suggestions on getting a wiring diagram/manual and recommendations on tire&rim sizes. Should be interesting, have a couple of loose unknown wires now along with the known problems and 15" rims/tires instead of the stock ones. Hope to get it to be good reliable transportation and appreciate the opportunity to learn and share here.

Welcome to the Ranger section..:D

I just saw your thread and thought I would say hello and glad to see another 2.3L here..:biggthump

..You might break out into a couple of paragraphs when writing and you'll probably get some more responses..Long winded, single paragraphs on forums usually lead to no replies and may be why no one else has replied yet..;)

..and feel free to post some pictures here too..

Back