'95 suspension and body lift questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'95 suspension and body lift questions

Snowghost

Reaction score
City, State
Huntsville, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 eddie bauer
what up yall,
just have a question on a '95 model. ive been wanting to lift it to fit 35's, but i had a horrible time finding a lift. i finally found a pro comp 3" suspension lift, but now i cant find a body lift. some guy at a custom body shop said Trailmaster makes a 2" body lift for the '95. But i called to confirm it, and they denied having such a body lift. i was hoping somebody could help me out with finding a body lift for the '95.
thanks yall

Welcome to the site!

First off, if you use the search function you'll find more info on suspension and body lifts than you'll know what to do with.

Secondly, a member named Klowns has exactly what you want. A 95 X with a 4" Superlift and 3" Body lift.

www.cardomain.com/id/klowns

if you have 2wd you can get the 3'' spindles... if not you can get teh superlift 4'' made for rangers. also you can get the performance accessories 3'' body lift for rangers as well. search for this stuff and you will find all the info you need. if you want pics of what it looks like with 3'' bl adn 33's look at the link in my sig to see pics of my explroer. good luck

Back