95 X w/ 32's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

95 X w/ 32's

Hey guys. Well i finally got the 32 BFG M/T km's on the X. I have the shackles, torsion twist, add-a-leafs, and Rancho 5000 shocks.

Only trimming that was done was the tupperware. I still have to go flex it but idk how that'll turn out. Pics to come tonight.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DCP_0001.JPG

DCP_0003.JPG

DCP_0005.JPG

more pics at:
http://groups.msn.com/exploreroffroad/32s.msnw?Page=Last

yeah the few miles that i've driven on them, they are great. they are not as loud as i thought but still to the point you can hear them but the system can cover the noise

Trails around here don't have low trees so i'm good. i like them up there anyways. if they do get hit the bolt is lose on them so they just fall back so they wont break.

Those tires look really awsome!! I just wish my mother would let me do just some of the stuff to my truck that you have to yours. Really love your truck.

looks good digger!!!!

Do they Rub???? I wanna put 32's on my '99 but worried they will rub only wanna do tt/ shakle and add a leaf if nec. are those 11.5?

the tires do not rum on road. you can't make U turns very easly. Havn't had time to test them off road but when i do i'll post here what i had to do w/ rubbing wise off road.

as for what you need to put 32's on, every X is diferent. some can fit 31's stock, some can only fit 30 stock. what you have to do is break out the tape measure and measure the whith of the wheel well (mine at about ~34 inches) and measure the space behind the wheel well. if it is anything around 32.5 to more you'll be fine. any more question fell free to ask.

also you CAN get different whiths of the tires for different sizes.

1995explorerxlt- i hear ya on that one!

Went wheeling yesterday and they DO NOT RUM! SO glad. the traction i got is awesome!

Back