97 Lifted Sport for sale!

Jamieh560

Reaction score
City, State
Wilmington, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Lifted 97 Ford explorer sport
I have a 97 Ford explorer sport that I'm looking to sell. I hate to sell but I have a 2 year old son. So I bought "family Cars" bought a 09 pontiac G8 and a 08 TL. Plus my work is always giving me vehicles to drive . I never drive it I pretty much rebuilt the whole truck. All of this was done 26k ago. The frame was sandblasted and powdercoated, underbody rhino lined, bumpers and trim line-xed, has 4" superlift lift kit, superlift shocks, warrior shackles, F150 torsion bars, all new bushings, balljoints, outter tie rod ends, new motorcraft steering gear, New hub assemblies.

Has power locks, power windows, cruise control, sunroof, power drivers seat.

Engine 4.0 Sohc: Completely rebuilt after Ford didn't torque Harmonic Balancer bolt properly after timing chain recall.
New Balancer, Rotating assembly (crank, rods and pistons) Bearings, rings, gaskets, valve job, ported oil pump, all new and updated timing components. I have all receipts and pictures.
Tuned using SCT software
Here is the thread for engine rebuild
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195277

Transmission 5r55E Completely rebuilt with all new clutches and steels, bands, seals, clad seals, torque converter, updated valve body to correct fords famous 2-3flare, aux cooler and autometer transmission temp gauge.

Transfercase rebuilt new clutchs, chain, bearings, pump and resealed.

Front Differential: Rebuilt with all new bearings and sealed. 4.10 gears.

Rear differential : Rebuilt with all new bearing, installed posi differential, 4.10 gears.

Roof rack with KC long tail lights in the front and flood light on sides and rear.
Flex a lite Black magic 180 electric cooling fan.
Pioneer indash lcd, 5.6" lcd in passenger visor and back up camera.
JL audio enclosure with 2 8" subs with JL 200watt amp
Oil pressure gauge and Transmission temp gauge mounted in A piller pod.
Dick Cepeck DC-1 wheels mounted on Brand New (less than 500miles) 33x12.50x15 BFG All terrian AT ko's
All new rotors and pads.
Class 3 trailer hitch and 7 pin trailer wiring and 4pin adaptor.
Window tint
Remote start viper 5204 system with aux wired to flood lamps on roof racks.
2.25" exhaust manifolds back and flowmater 50 series duel inlet single outlet.
and more..... I'm sure I'm missing alot.

Click link below to see more pictures!
http://s221.photobucket.com/user/Jamieh560/slideshow/

I have a lot of money in this truck and I know I'm not going to get what I got in it but I'm not going to give it away ethier. $8,500 obo! reasonable offers only! Like a said I have more pics and receipts for almost everything put into this truck.

New and older pictures from earlier in the year. The Explorer has the limited grill now

ex2_zps4ecc74a8.jpg

ex_zps096c9fc2.jpg

ex3_zps729fd7ce.jpg

explorer3_zpsa15e5ca8.jpg

ex4_zpsbba79dad.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The link to the pics says "We're sorry, we cannot find the page you requested.

Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization."

Okay It should be fixed now! Thanks man

Sorry my PM was full. The explorer is still available

Man that's a beauty.

Thats a damn nice truck... Really looks like you did a top notch job building it.:thumbsup:

8500 seems like a great deal for all this truck has. Should make somebody real happy.

Oh God, I've really wanted a second gen sport to complete my fleet but there's no way I can afford this right now :(

Amazing job by the way!

Thanks guys!

Hey everyone! Truck is still for sale $6000.00 I just bought a suburban and really have no where to keep it. This is amazing buy for someone!

Where did you find the sweet white face gauges? Nice ride BTW!

Sale?

There's no chance you still have that sweet 97 for sale still, do you??

Back