97 sport and 32's fit perfect | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

97 sport and 32's fit perfect

Well almost. 97 sport. Stock, not even a TT. 32 11.5 15's bridgestone deuler MT's fit perfect. had to cut one square inch of plastic. I don't have a digital camera so unfortunately no pics. But if I did have a pic, you probably wouldn't notice a difference. ANyways. tires work great so far. I had crap before for tires so can't give a worthwhile comparison.
I will plan on doing the TT with shackles, jusst so there will be some clearance for snow and dirt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the feedback.

With my 1.75" TT and F150 Leaf mod plus a 2" BL, the 32s should not be an issue!.

Dave.

stock rims or aftermarket outta curiosity, most do aftermarket rims 15x8....?

my buds 95 explorer expedition has 32"s on it all he added was shackles in back cuz it had the butt sag goin on.

stock wheels.

they dont rub when you turn on a hill or anything >

No rubbing or anything when turning. Although I hit a very large depression at about 70 and there was rubbing. But well, I was doing 70.

i take it you havent tried flexing it, right?

Oh I have. The only thing that rubbed there was the plastic body gap cover. No big deal there. just push the plastic pins back in.

I wanna see the pics of this

yea i second that. Lets see some pic

Anyone in the SF bay area with a camera? We can go out to china camp and get some pics.

Back