Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

99 Expedition XLT 4x4 build thread

Discussion in 'Ford Expedition and F-150 Forum' started by SkyJumper, November 19, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Bruces expo

Bruces expo Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Middle GA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    91 Mazda Navajo
    Sweet , Starting a Sas thread Soon then ! , I Found out I'm missing my Drive shaft and the 4x4 switch , Looks Like I'll Be Going To Pull a Part Soon , Also i have to get a Pass side mirror and Driver side Tail light Lens , Did Your Stock Rear Shocks Have Allot of Up and Down Play , I Crawled under my exp and pushed up with my legs on the bottom of truck to find a Noise every time I Hit a bump , My Shock Bushings on the Bottom Are Wore Out , Were Yours ?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. SkyJumper

SkyJumper DISABLED AIRBORNE VET Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    SW Florida
    1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
    No my shocks are fine even before I swapped out for the 4" lift Rancho's. You may have a worn spring bushing or something of that nature. A good visual will tell alot.

But a SAS thread will start as soon as I get somewhere around 90-95% of the parts needed.

I have a extra set of great shape tail lights if you need em.

4. Bruces expo

Bruces expo Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Middle GA
    91 Mazda Navajo
    Thanks , Well i Only Need the Driver Side As the Passenger Looks original And Good shape

5. Kazer

Kazer Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Sneads Ferry, NC
    2001 Excursion PSD
    hows the SAS parts gathering going? looking forward to an SAS thread because this would look so nice with 35s