A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update | Page 39 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Hi All

As you know Im also from Europe and installed 3.7
It works great.

But w/o Navigation and correct radio frequencies Im still missing something.
Copy of sd card is not possible?

I found the F2 european map in ebay but does it really works. The seller is from China and the price is really high...

[MENTION=1324]Henry[/MENTION]
Where we can change the asvuilt code? Are you sure that this is possible?
It would be great to hear all radio frequencies in Switzerland.

Cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes it works. If we config the as built, than its possible to receive European radio frequency's and DAB to.
We are repair shop in Germany with full subscription to Ford Factory repair and all equipment for coding software. I to be able to install to every MFT his own europe 3,7 with Navi (if equipped). To change the frequency's is possible in the future. I'm sure. Need only to decode the HEX code.
I saw also the eBay Link with the F2 Europe maps. I think it's to cheap. Because the sales price here in Germany is about 250 euro.
I could get them from Russia for about 170,-euro.

one more question to the FordIVTeam. the PTS description for update 3.7.11 says:
"Radio

•Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
•Radio Data System (RDS) support"
but nowhere is to find the DAB button or somthig else.
does anyone knows, where to find it?

Just ran back from a 1600km road trip, Sync have proved itself to be failed for at least 2 time completely (black screen, restart) and navigation turn out to be useless as well, so hard to input and off route all the time, have to turn it off manually so it wont beep all the time...

I am running the latest Gen2 - V3.7.11

Hi,

if anyone needs to downgrade from NonUS V3.7 to V3.6.2, I will provide the config file for downgrade for free, but also without ANY warranty. It worked for me and I meanwhile have EU navigation with the F2 Card and US V3.6.2 working. It also enables me to set the clock with GPS correctly and set european mean time as timzone.

There is a light problem with GPS reception. It takes sometimes 20 minutes after the engine was started to get a valid GPS signal. Gryro "offline" nav works, but not very precise.

Just ran back from a 1600km road trip, Sync have proved itself to be failed for at least 2 time completely (black screen, restart) and navigation turn out to be useless as well, so hard to input and off route all the time, have to turn it off manually so it wont beep all the time...

I am running the latest Gen2 - V3.7.11

Yesterday I found a GPS sign with the little cross, click it and it worked for now

Yesterday I found a GPS sign with the little cross, click it and it worked for now
I think you meant the word GPS with a red X on top of it. That is an indication that comes up when there is no signal. It usually comes up when you first start the vehicle and it is searching for the signal.
Page 545 of your Owner's Guide shows the symbol;
No GPS symbol indicates that insufficient GPS satellite signals
are available for accurate map positioning. This icon may display
under normal operation in an area with poor GPS access.

Peter

Beware;

NOT FOR NORTH AMERICAN DOWNLOAD. COULD VOID WARRANTY ACCORDING TO IVT REP.

Peter

Peter stay cool! There is nothing for download! only for info. some pics and pdf documents! not more.

as it works with european maps and V3.6.2, I don´t see a reason why I should spend 2000+Eurs just for german language and even frequencies. I´m fine with an english speaking MFT ;)
But you did a good job making all these modifications.

I think you meant the word GPS with a red X on top of it. That is an indication that comes up when there is no signal. It usually comes up when you first start the vehicle and it is searching for the signal.
Page 545 of your Owner's Guide shows the symbol;
No GPS symbol indicates that insufficient GPS satellite signals
are available for accurate map positioning. This icon may display
under normal operation in an area with poor GPS access.

Peter

Thanks for replying Peter. So you think my off track issue have nothing to do with this GPS with a red X? My tire pressure sensor is also in warning occasionally (TPMS from ebay), would that matters to the GPS in your opinion?

I doubt the TPMS warning would affect navigation. If you have the GPS and red X then that means you are not connected to the satellite and that would affect the navigation. I believe the GPS antenna is located under the dash on the driver's side so make sure you have nothing on the dash that may block the signal. There is a post here somewhere that indicated how to set up the GPS connection to the satellite.

Peter

Does 2015 expo have a new met system or the same?

Does 2015 expo have a new met system or the same?

If your asking if the 15 Explorer has newer Gen 3 MFT hardware to support SYNC 3 the information so far is no. The first Explorers to have that hardware will be production 2016 model year, Job 1. Looking like May for production builds.

Need Link, please

Hi,
please I need download links for 3.7. Want to Upgrade my mft in Ford Mustang 2015.
Thanks a Lit!

[MENTION=150304]Aug[/MENTION]ergine. Rufen sie mich an, ich kann ihren Mustang auf deutsch umrüsten. Auch das radio. Siehe link weiter oben.

[MENTION=1324]Henry[/MENTION]1979: thx, but I just Need the Software. Ford teils me i allerart have the 3.7.11, unfortunately My Mustang is on 3.6. and there is no way downloading the newer version

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Software is for each car different. This is why it's not to find anywhere. Some mons ago was a 3.7 version downloadable in some forums. But it lost your navigation and your mustang intro to! Beware, Don't install that!
We are one of dealers who have description to Ford US factory portal. And also we are the only one worldwide who can place all radio functions for Europe in your car.
I be able to config your mustang custom with German software package.
And Frankfurt is about 1.5 hours away!

Back