1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

a little problem..cause of hard snow!!

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by gensic11, December 24, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. gensic11

gensic11 Guest

this might not be the right thread for this.. but i needed to ask first before i asked my second question... anyway.. directly behind the front bumper (mind you i have a 1997 if you didnt look).. is the radiator (seen thru the lil oval hole in the bumper)..but obviously you know that.. anyway... there is a plastic piece that bolts up to the left and to the right of the radiator and comes down to cover the bottom of it.. nothing real significant for protection.. just a black plastic piece.. it's the first thing you see behind the front bumper if you're under the truck..

anyway i was havin a lil to much fun in the snow and i went up on some snow and i guess it was a little too packed and hard and it broke that plastic piece.. does anyone know of anywhere i can go to get a new one other than junkyard? does anyone have one that they scrapped from their old ex? i have it rigged together right now with duct tape and a little adhesive (spelling??) but i dont know how long it will last in these conditions.. please help me out!! how important is this plastic cover? i dont wanna take it off but if it's off for a few days/weeks will it hurt much?

thanks for any feedback!

josh

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.