A Michigan Meet and Greet? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

Mounds Chili day is Feb 23, R&V is also having one in March!!!!!

Just got back from SnoFari, defiantly have the wheeling bug.

If everything goes well at Bundy we are planning on going to either R&V or the Mounds.

You should bring the explorer over to Bundy the 9th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If everything goes well at Bundy we are planning on going to either R&V or the Mounds.

You should bring the explorer over to Bundy the 9th.

I might, but getting permission from the wife is difficult when runs are close together.

Certainly understandable. Looking at the weather forecast there won't be much of any snow, going to warm up for a bit. I'm hoping have some out there at least, always makes it fun. Well if your finances clear up feel free to tag along, always like meeting new people. We will be out there all day.

I may be able to swing it, i need a new flag and mount so it will be roughly $70 for the day, plus probably a tank of gas. What CB channel will you guys be on so i can find yall if i do make it out?

I may be able to swing it, i need a new flag and mount so it will be roughly $70 for the day, plus probably a tank of gas. What CB channel will you guys be on so i can find yall if i do make it out?

We usually run on 23. I will verify and let you know. Where are you located? We have a shop in Plymouth we could set up a flag mount for you cheap and I have extra flags.

Im in Battle Creek, but if you have something you can bring i will have tools with me anyway. Anything to save a dime lol. I already put in for the weekend off, so it all falls on the size of my paycheck.

Im in Battle Creek, but if you have something you can bring i will have tools with me anyway. Anything to save a dime lol. I already put in for the weekend off, so it all falls on the size of my paycheck.

Where are you planning on hooking it? Get me some details and I'm sure I can throw together a flag mount. And like I said, I have extra flags I'll be able to throw on the trailer.

Where are you planning on hooking it? Get me some details and I'm sure I can throw together a flag mount. And like I said, I have extra flags I'll be able to throw on the trailer.

Im not sure if they have a requirement on where to mount it, but if not my old flag was had a stud and i mounted it on the rear bumper. the stud is still there too.

Im not sure if they have a requirement on where to mount it, but if not my old flag was had a stud and i mounted it on the rear bumper. the stud is still there too.

We have always ran ours on the front, but I'm not sure if they require that or not. I'm going to check their website and see.

Their website doesn't specify where the flag must be mounted, just states that you have to have one.

Well the snow has been hitting us hard!
there is about 6-10 inches on the ground, the wheeling will be tough!
I need to get a flag and flag mount built up, I think I might be missing out guys... the pocketbook is permitting the fun run
But next time!
I have to get ahold of some info on the next mudbog in the Parma area, when I do I promise to post it! No flags needed there :D
For the last weekend of July I plan on making a Silver Lake run, if some people would meet for that we could have a great time!

Could be very interesting. A challenge is always fun. Let us know when you plan to head out wheelin. Always looking for people to wheel with.

well, i am officially out of this one. I am going to look at a house saturday morning that looks to be exactly what i have been searching for over the last 2 years

well, i am officially out of this one. I am going to look at a house saturday morning that looks to be exactly what i have been searching for over the last 2 years

That's a much better way to spend a Saturday. Best of luck to you with the house. Let us know how it goes.

I'm out for Sat, seems I've got my first Daddy-Daughter dance to attend!

I also think I'm out for the Chili Day at the Mounds on the 23. I'm not getting back from Belgium til the night before, but we'll see.

That could be rough. I know just the time change coming back from my few trips to Italy have kicked my ass. These are early runs, plenty of time to get some wheeling in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

March run?

Okay i finally got my new work schedule all set up. i am off march 30th. Would anyone be interested in a run? I havent been on one yet and im itching to get on one!!!
i will either be on my stock setup with TT/Shackles. or i just may have my 33's and new shocks with possible body lift by then, just depends on when income tax return comes! :)

so bundy, mounds, or rocks and valleys? or somewhere else?

if we cant get a few guys on this day i wont be able to go till april

Back