Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

After 2" Skyjacker

Discussion in 'Before & After' started by Jongoldsberry, October 10, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Jongoldsberry

Jongoldsberry New Member

City, State:
      Corte Madera California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '94 Eddie Bauer
      I bought a 2 inch skyjacker lift from 4 wheel parts. Installed it and with new 31 inch tires reciever a 4 inch total lift. It was the best thing i could have done for the car. Front coild and rear add a leaf (Little stiffer) with four new shocks made a huge difference in the look and feel when wheeling. Its awsome thanks skyjacker

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. X-1

X-1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      native Floridian
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      94 sport
      I am thinking of trading the spacer/ shackle lift for the two inch skyjacker, what are your after measurements from center of wheel well to ground. Curious if it will be any higher. Also greetings to a fellow Marinite, I am origanally from Novato.:D