Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Alarm question

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by Rscotts1, September 26, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Rscotts1

Rscotts1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Honolulu, Hawaii
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 XLS
      Does anybody know anything about this alarm by Micro?

www.internetalarm.com

I know nothing about alarm's and was wondering if this is worth it. I can pick it up for $90.00. I have never installed an alarm before but I figure with the little knowledge I have, I may tackle this myself. Will this be an easy device to install? How will the alarm integrate with the factory anti theft device currently in my X? Will it bypass it totally or will it integrate with it? Thanks for any info.:D

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1992 Explorer XLT
      I don't know anything about that alarm make, but when I installed mine, all you had to do was connect about 20-25 wires different places. Mine was the alarm, keyless entry, and remote starter though. So just the alarm wouldn't have as many wires. There was steps in bypassing the factory alarm, but since I didn't have one, I did read those directions.