• Register Today It's free!

All but one choice...Drive

mtadd162

Reaction score
City, State
franklin, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 eddie bauer
Hey i was wondering if any of you have either heard or gone threw this little problem i got and the problem is i have no reverse, park or neutral, every gear is drive sometimes it just 1st gear sumtimes its just 2nd but none the less there all forward. So it looks like Im gunna be dropping a new tranny in, so before i spend the money i was wondering if u had n e ideas of wat to do besides replacing the tranny, and if not some options on what i should do for my next tranny, something alittle fancier maybe?

The only thing I know about replacing a tranny is that it cost $1100 to replace it with a rebuilt one. You "baby" it from then on.

Alright then i guess i have no choice...out comes the tranny. While it out i was thinkin of putting a b&m shift kit and i was curious if anybody else has it, how it actually is

i know what yopu are talking about. try flushing it out and if that doues not work then it might be the actual filter and it will need to be replaced. it will take a dump so you might as well get a new used one and put it in yourself if you can

Back