Am I wrong here? Please read and give me your opinion. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Am I wrong here? Please read and give me your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jssong, let's settle this right now. You want to take this Private and do PM's or what? What do you want me to do? I know you are still here, so let's settle this thing right now and go on. The ball is in your court....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You're going to let something as little as this ruin yourself on this forum? I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic. You've been part of this forum for almost 3 years, and this is how it's going to essentially end? No one is telling you to do anything but be a man and do the right thing, is it honestly that hard?

What I don't understand is, is If you offered to pay back half, really, is it that much of a financial stretch to fork over what's rightfully his at this point?

Is the problem here that you do not have the money?

thats not offensive at all- to suggest he doesn't have $25...

If you don't have the dough, fess up and I will pay Ronnie and this mess can end.

Oh jeez. People need to let off of jssong. I'd be acting the same way if someone accused me of selling something broken which I didnt' know about(which I believe happened here). I'm sure a bunch of you would be the same way. And now the money thing. :rolleyes:

An honorable person would refund the money without any question.

Riiight.

How many countless situations have there been just like this one? If I sent out something I believed to be complete, and someone says it's broken, I'd question it. This isn't a retail situation.

PM sent. No reply.

And its not like he is loosing a whole lot by taking back his defective part...Unless he payed alot for the part from the origanal seller, got stuck in the same situation and found it broken then tryed to make a little money back by selling it cheap. I think his online buisness face should be his first priority

wow this really looks like its gotten outta hand, i mean over 60 posts!

Didn't read the whole thread, and I'm not taking sides... However yes, I suppose this board is a bit higher up than ebay, regarding sales. On ebay (at least with audio) i've found that quite a few state whether the product is operatable or not. If not, they've got policies regarding items DOA. I find it very easy to sell items which aren't functional, as people want to see if they can fix an item, or know they can. However not disclosing the quality of the product regardless is wrong. Simply stating the item is in full working order, or has some problem, is all that's needed. Enough to properly inform the buyer as to the condition.

When you resell something, you take the responsibility for it. Before I sell anything to someone I don't even know, or care about(much less to a group of great guys like are on this site) I fully look over, and document the item I am selling. People aren't siding with BBQ because he is the seller, they are siding with him because of your attitude. Trying to pass the buck to the previous seller, how does he know you didn't break and sand it? By saying it's up to the buyer to ask questions. Geez, is this part you are offering to sell me useless junk? Get real. Be a man and refund the extra 12.50. Then you can sell a peice of garbage on e bay yourself, and come out ahead :rolleyes:

i already offered 12.50 for it

Ronnie, any resolution of the "problem"?

No. He will not even respond to PM's now. I tried to keep this private, but after a week of talking to him, I can't get anything out of him. I guess he is selling everything off and moving to California. Soon to be a Mustang owner. He has a web site up too with all his "junk" up for sell. I just wished he would respond and tell me what the problem is.

Expo offered to buy the busted piece off of you for 12.50, then with Jssongs half assed refund you'd come out even.

I'll take it. All I want is what I lost. But then who will pay the shipping for it? I told jssong I would take it, but no response. Heck, I will eat the shipping if that's what it takes to clear this up. I can't get any responses though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Moving to California, huh? I'll gladly get our '04 Roush2 and smoke his ass in 4th, while it's a 6-speed manual, no chance on a showroom car with over 20K dropped into it. We'll set him straight. ;)

I really feel sorry for you Ronnie, I wish I could do something, but he's just no better than another crappy eBay seller. You can contact expo5.0 on AIM at svt exploder or call him, both fast ways to get ahold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back