Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Amps needed

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by Krzyboy2o, September 16, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Krzyboy2o

Krzyboy2o Active Member

City, State:
      San Jose, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      99 Explorer Sport 2wd
      im looking for an amp or amps for this set up...

Clarion dxz715 HU
      Diamond Audio 6.5 Components-Front
      Diamond Audio 6.5 Components-Rear - ( Havent installed them yet. Should I keep these or sell them for a pair a regular pair of coaxials? if so, which diamond audio model?)
      1 Diamond Audio M5-12" Sub.
      Stinger wires

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Rscotts1

Rscotts1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Honolulu, Hawaii
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 XLS
      You will get alot of opinions here. It's all up to you and your ears bro. Personnaly I run 6.5" components front and rear....just a matter of taste, plus I frequently carry passengers in the rear and would like them to enjoy some good tunes in the back as well. Amps? Lots to choose from. Just a few: Rockford Fosgate, Audiobahn, Zapco, Orion.