angel eye halo | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

angel eye halo

anyone know how to or if its even possible to get the high end halo look on an explorer, i have an 03 limited and i really love the halo headlight look like the bmw has, ive been searching the whole internet and i cant find anything for explorers.
any help is appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why not simply try some flea market rice bulbs? like eurolite or something? They wont give you that beaming white/blue light that the HID projectors will give you but you can at least change the colour.....be carefull because some of those "overly blue" bulbs are illegal....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

harmankardon35 said:
why not simply try some flea market rice bulbs? like eurolite or something? They wont give you that beaming white/blue light that the HID projectors will give you but you can at least change the colour.....be carefull because some of those "overly blue" bulbs are illegal....

because the rice bulbs greatly decrease the light output. The only way I would see worth going thru this is using a upgraded wire harness and diamond cuts.

I have HID projectrs with the beaming white/blue light and its worth it. I dont see how this is bad?

wow the halo's on that bonneville came out pretty good! at least in pictures....would like to see more up close...
Not sure a gen II explorer front would work so well...

Back