Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well... I figured with the many secrets I find on this site, I owed it to the Explorer forum to support it. Been good being here since signing up.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Well... I figured with the many secrets I find on this site, I owed it to the Explorer forum to support it. Been good being here since signing up.

Welcome to the Elites!! :salute:

...It's no secret that being "Elite", makes using the Forum even more funner...:D

:navajo: hello... :navajo:

Welcome to the Elite...:salute:
Posted via Mobile Device

Ive used this forum many times and its well worth the $20 for all the info that i have received, Thanks guys

..Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

...We will anxiously be waiting your new Elite registries and your avatars..:D

Bought my first ever 2011 explorer limited and this site helped me get through it.. I feel 20 bucks is cheap.. Well done. !

Oh and I pick my new baby up in 3 hrs !!!

...Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

...Now you can be one of the very first 2011 X owners to start their own "Elite Registry", Congrats...:biggthump

just got set up. i kinda started my registry. need to resize the pics it told me. they were taken with an android. i thought the quality sucked. lol.

...Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

Hi there have just paid up saw a couple of good mods I might try and thought 20 bucks was good value
Cheers

..Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

..The information found here is free..

...Being "Elite" is priceless..:biggthump

I have used this site many times in the past and I'm sure I will be using it in the future. I'm proud to be a Elite. Thanks goes out to all who helped me in the past and in the future.

... Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:
Posted via Mobile Device

Been here for awhile now but just signed up to support the site and all the great members on here.

Now if I can just figure out how to upload and post pictures and use fill in my profile info.

..Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

.It's a little tricky at first to upload pics as you generally have to re-size them first but I use irfanview.com free downloadable program before I upload pics here..;)

Been here for awhile now but just signed up to support the site and all the great members on here.

Now if I can just figure out how to upload and post pictures and use fill in my profile info.

Welcome aboard as an elite! To post pics click the manage attachments link at the bottom when you are replying to a post. That is how to have the site host them. Or if you have photobucket you can just link them that way with an image code.

To fill in your sig line, avatar, etc... click on the "user cp" tab on the blue menu bar.

...Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

...It looks like you guys got your avatars up easily..:biggthump

Back