Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

..For those who don't know...The cost of being "Elite" can be found here..

..The cost of the addiction...Well...That's simply Priceless...:D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I've been a forum member for a while, active since January. Became an Elite this week.

Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

...Looking forward to your Registry and ST avatar..:biggthump:

Found the site after buying the wife a 99 ex sport, that the tranny went out in the day we bought it. Read several post along with a couple of my on and now the ex is back on the road. So I figured 20 was the least I could do for the info that I found.

Oh yea one of the other reasons for getting the ex was to keep her out of my daily driver a 90 jeep wrangler yj that I'm restoring.

Thanks James

...Welcome to the "Elite" James...:salute:

Just became Elite after being a lurking wannabe elite for some time. this site has helped me so much already and $20 is nothing compared to the time and money it has saved me. Will be creating a registry for my 98 as soon as I get some pics taken and time to create it :salute:

...Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

Took me long enough. :D

Thanks everyone for all your help with my truck. Great membership here!

...Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

..Waiting anxiously for you to add your new avatar of your blue interior..:D

You didn't put nearly enough exclamation points after the word "blue" to adequately describe the interior of my truck. I suppose I will have to post more photos to burn it into your retinas - perhaps add one of the pics as an avatar.

I will need to clean the inside of my truck first, though. :D

WOW Elite is grate no more adds slowing me down....

thank you sir...

Finally became an elite:thumbsup: Now if I can just figure out all the benefits! thanks everyone for all the help I have gotten on here:chug:

Elite again...and it feels so good

..Welcome back to the "Elite"..:salute:

Got two years for the price of one - that's what I was thankful for this thanksgiving. (Oh and that the guides here helped me not seize my ridiculously old spark plugs)

....Welcome up to the "Elite"..:salute:

Saw the 2-for-1, and I figure "what the heck". Now I can get my PM inbox get as full and cluttered as my email. LOL!
Plus, I can post pics now, w/o having to worry about dealing with a photobucket,etc.. account.

Back