Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome website..joined a long time ago but truck was in storage.
Tryin to catch up now.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

...Welcome to the "Elite" and we will be waiting to see your long awaited "Elite Registry"......:salute:

Just became Elite memeber this morning, and If i knew how I would put all sorts of pics up.

Welcome to Eliteness! when you do a post there is an option to upload pics and post but if they're too big it wont allow. Most of the time I post using photobucket.com then you can post multiple pics in one post.

...Congrats on becoming "Elite" so quickly...:salute:

...I use irfanview.com to resize my pics and it's free...I resize them to 640x480 before I load them to the Forum, as the software here usually rejects mine when I post them at any higher res...You can also click on Explorer Photo Gallery from the menu bar on top...You can then upload pics, make albums, etc...;)

duh!

I didnt know this thread existed.
I got mine last month! :thumbsup:

...Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

...It's never to late to become "Elite", or to announce your new status....:biggthump

I've been a memeber since 2006 and just became an elite tonight. These forums have helped me out alot and have gave me some great ideas. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

congrads on bein elite

...And Thank you MadMike783 on becoming "Elite"...:salute:

...It's what helps keep this site here so others too, can find their answers, help, and ideas..:biggthump

I joined as an elite member a few days ago, and this site is amazing i feel like i owe more for the great tips and friendly users they are so so much help.

...Welcome to the "Elite" Duder1...:salute:

...Be sure to check out the first post for "Elite" benefits and you need to start your "Elite Registry" ...;)

mcpherson, Congrats on your re-upping to the "Elite"...:salute:

...It's the "Elite" members who help keep this site alive...:D

elite again

hey all, i decided to go Elite again...why cus im tired of the banner ads all overwhen your not elite lil no seriosly cuz i have saved so much doin stuff my self.. will get more pics of my truck p and when has been done to it. again thanks all.

...Congrats on Re-enlisting to the "Elites"...:salute:

..It would help others if you had your "Elite Registry" link in your signature, so they can see all your mods...;)

Usually I'll just take whats offered for free, but all of you have so much to offer and I really have little to contribute. I paid the money because its a tenth of what you already saved me. Thanks!

...Congrats on becoming "Elite"...:salute:

...:shifty_ey ...I am the same way, but this site saved me so much at the beginning, I felt it was my duty to give back too...It's a small price to pay and you also get a lot of "Elite" benefits too...

I've been elite for a few months, but my Ex hadn't been getting many modifications, so I didn't see the point in making a registry thread. It's up, now, though, and rapidly gaining additions!

Thanks for a great site, guys- I've learned a lot and have already started feeding information back to the newer guys whenever I can.

...I do feel that the Newbies do find it refreshing when they see someone whose name is in red, answer their post...They know that these people have invested time into their vehicles and care enough to give back to the community..

...Here is to those whose name appear in Red...:salute:

I once held a 3-month elite membership for writing a "How To" thread. I sold the Explorer shortly after or I would have paid to keep it. I just recently acquired my 4th Explorer over this past weekend and felt it was time to contribute.

Back