any cali members know of any cool off road trails toward humbolt co.? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

any cali members know of any cool off road trails toward humbolt co.?

LONO100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 sport trac XLT
hey all, im from the bay area, and i will be camping in the humbolt co. state park this weekend. i was wonderign if anyone knew of any cool trails to explore on my way up there, or around the park. especially 4 wheel trails with great views would be awesome. thanks fellas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh man out in legit which is right below you, there is a trail that takes you out to the beach, and for the life of me i cant remember now... if you go onto fordrangerforum.com there is a guy called dabiscuit and he lives up there, might be able to get him to show you around.

thanks ben. just got back from up there. did some camping, but no wheeling. we are planning on going back up in 3 weeks or a month, so hopefully i can get soem good leads on some trails.

ill get ahold of steve before then and let you know, its a cool spot.

I'd be interested to know this too. Me and my buddies camp at Usal every year and usually just tool around in the mud we find along Usal road, it would be cool to find some trails since the hippies always come give us **** for driving on the beach.

i think thats the spot actually. but there are probably others out there.

Back