• Register Today It's free!

any PICS of Husky Rear Well Mat?

xknoch

Reaction score
City, State
23mi NNE of PGH.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 LTD plat
Actual one from an X? Their site only really shows the flat large 3rd row mat. The WeatherBeater style with the big lip. How's the perimeter fit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll have my full set tomorrow. I'll post a picture when I get them.

I don't have any pictures, but it fits pretty well. It sets is flat, and I have a little bow in the side lip on each side about half way, but I'd imagine its because it's caught on something below the seat. I'm happy with it!

Got mine and is pulling up a little bit from the seat belts on either side. Don't really see a way around that unless I cut a slot for it. Ok for now. I wish it had some of the spikes the other mats have to keep it from sliding around. Otherwise, I like it. I will try and post a pic.

Got mine and is pulling up a little bit from the seat belts on either side. Don't really see a way around that unless I cut a slot for it. Ok for now. I wish it had some of the spikes the other mats have to keep it from sliding around. Otherwise, I like it. I will try and post a pic.

Yours has room to slide around? Mine fits pretty tight in the well...

Actual one from an X? Their site only really shows the flat large 3rd row mat. The WeatherBeater style with the big lip. How's the perimeter fit?
There is a look alike mat for the well on their website. It is shown as the WeatherBeater Cargo Behind 3rd Row mat #23791. I think for the amount of time I would use that area, I'll see about making my own.

There is a look alike mat for the well on their website. It is shown as the WeatherBeater Cargo Behind 3rd Row mat #23791. I think for the amount of time I would use that area, I'll see about making my own.

The nice part about it is, that it covers the 12" that goes under the seats as well, so that area will stay nice and clean.

Back