• Register Today It's free!

anyone else do this

Chini42

Reaction score
City, State
Brownstown, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT 4x4
i have a '94 and it has that rear veiw where it dims and controls the lights automaticaly. i put another 10 in sub in my car on friday, so now i have 2 10's bridged at 500w. it sounds really nice and today i was on the freeway so i decided to turn it up and the rear view was shaking so bad from the bass that it just fell off :eek: . i thought it was kind of funny and i was just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

p.s.
the song was Bourbens and Lacs, if you've heard it, you know how it hits.

chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hahahaha...

That's funny... the same thing happened to me except when mine fell off, was was driving through manhattan. Those damn streets suck. Everytime I go into the city, I tear the crap out of my truck. Anyway, mine was hanging by that little wire and I had to disconnect it while driving. not fun. I went to napa, got this little mixture and stuck it back on. Worked great.

Mine has not fallen off yet, but it does drop down out of position..........door mirrors do it too!! :D

hahaha

mine hasnt doen that
but my buddies did it twice once with the first system, once withthe second but then he used superglue and it only flips down like rscotts.

I had mine fall off when the window cracked during a comp in Ms. I was playing flashdance.

Mine did that in my car. Fell off while I was in a store and had left the car running. I came back and it had fallen off and hit the gearshift (5-speed) and cracked it. :eek:

Trckmagik-man what kind of system do you have?

Back