anyone have tow hooks they dont need? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone have tow hooks they dont need?

jujuss07

Reaction score
City, State
Harrisville, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 ST 4x4
im in need of some tow hooks for my 05 ST. i cant find any in junkyards and new ones are a little pricey. would there be some off of another ford truck that would fit? or does anyone have some they dont need they would get rid of for cheap?

thanks on advance.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Only from another Trac or Explorer Sport (2 door). Keep looking or post a Want-to-Buy at www.mysporttrac.com or www.therangerstation.com. That's where I got mine. Or keep checking eBay. If I opt not to keep mine when the lease is up I'm going to sell my tow hooks (chromed!), shackles, and skidplate.

whens the lease gonna be up?

whens the lease gonna be up?
January '08. I lease a new rig every three years but I like this one and you can't lift the new ones. If I let it go, then some parts are coming off that I will sell.

Alternatives are:
1. Keep Trac and do more mods.
2. Lease a new Ranger and go back to a 3.0/stick 4x4 like I used to have to save on gas.
3. Let the Trac go, buy Blizzaks and a hitch for the '04 Focus wagon I just bought and save a whole lot on gas.
4. Let the Trac go and look for that '01 Mustang Bullitt Edition I want.

Back