• Register Today It's free!

Anyone in Nanuet?????

ToughCountry

Reaction score
City, State
Hopewell Junction NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer Sport
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone that is in the NJ/Ny area has gone to the "car show" they have in nauet in that big parking lot off of exit 14..its not really a show just about 200 cars and stuff gettin together its pretty fun, but i saw 2 sports there both green one with a body lift with 33s i believe and black rock crawlers and one with a awesome sounding exhaust and a billet grill....so i was just wondering if either of you guys where in this forum or if anyone has been or has heard about it..i mean its pretty big i was stunned when i went the first time. so i was just wonderin

Jay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you talking about Sunday night ?

yea thats the one im talkin about, ive seen a few explorers there but i can never get to the truck to talk to the owners, tryin to make some X friends i guess

ToughCountry said:
yea thats the one im talkin about, ive seen a few explorers there but i can never get to the truck to talk to the owners, tryin to make some X friends i guess

I have not been there in a year of so. The cops are to ticket happy and I'd rather some my money for more mods :D but maybe next time you go pm me I'll meet up w/you.

my band house/ practice space is right behind that plaza up there. I go up there sometimes, usually just pass by to see if theres anything worthwhile.... I have the Green X lowered, 20s, billet grille, hood scoop, loud exhaust... bunch of other goodies....if you see me come say hi...

Nick-
www.sicksdeep.com

cool man yea if i see u ill come over..i got a green sport with 31s and black rock crawlers. i looked at ur site for ur band and i had no idea that u guys were around there, im sure uve heard it a million times seein ur band mate on that osbourne thing but u guys def sound good, i remeber seein u play alittle on the beginning of that thing, my cousin actully saw u on that NC show u did, said u guys were awesome

Jay

Back