Anyone in SoCal wanna meet up

L.A.X

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer EB
Beautiful day in California. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Beautiful day in California. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up

Everyday is a beautiful day in Cali!

But yea I'm down to meet up, I'm in Riverside. Id like to go trail exploring but I don't know of any trails down here...

Lmao I've got 3 bald goodyear wranglers! And one "fresh" firestone which was the original spare tire. But ehhh its just tires...

Anyway im down any weekend! I'd like to go with no less than 4 people!

I'm in Upland now, count me in

Im in the process of revamping my entire cooling system. Waiting on parts, should be done by this weekend. Also my shift motor keeps getting stuck so I nee to either fix it or rebuild it, otherwise no 4wd.

So im out this weekend.

Fixed my 4wd shift motor today, with the how-to on the forum.
Now I'm waiting on cooling system parts to come in... If i'm ready to rock by saturday are yall still down to go this weekend?

maybe we can get a local run going here. I know tbars would be in.:thumbsup:

Sunday would be my day! Although I may have a chance to pick up some used mudders that might occur this Sunday.

Ill be ready to go on the 22nd or 23rd.

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Anyone want to meet at Azusa Canyon this coming weekend?

I dont know where that is, but im down.
By the way, I'm new to explorers and new to the site. I have a 1993 explorer sport fully stock. Will the explorer even be able to handle these trails?

I would love to get together and show you guys what your rigs are capable of, as I use to be stock once too.

However JP is down right now, have some welding that I need to do, and just been too busy with family stuff right now. Would like too do some runs in April and May though:thumbsup::JP:

I just bought some used 32's for my truck and didnt pay enough attention to realize they are 10 years old!! They are cracked. I feel safe on the surface streets but I am concerned about hwy use so... gotsta wait until I can get new ones. :(

In the mean time, I can go any where in the IE that I can get to on surface streets.

Azusa Canyon is good. We can also drive up Mt. Baldy for a meet and greet or Lake Arrowhead. I'm available Saturday and Sunday.

Lake Arrowhead or Mt.Baldy would both work great for me.
I'm ready when everyone else is ready. Sat or Sun works great for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blah blah blah...Ba ba ba Blah...I Would like too do some runs in April and May though:thumbsup::JP:

..:p:..Haha...May is looking good for me between the X needing maintenance, me needing to make some money and June I will be busy travelling again..:burnout:

..I am keeping an eye on this thread and if anything changes on my end I will jump in with both feet..:D

Back